Delivery & Returns
We are committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your receipt, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind...
Within 30 days
- Most things we sell are covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and unless otherwise stated we'll collect it for free.
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If there's a fault with the product...
We've made it easier!
- If you bring it back to us within 30 days with your proof of purchase, we'll give you a
- replacement or a refund.
- If you've had the product for up to 1 year, we'll repair the product or, if that's not possible, give you a replacement or, if that's not possible, a refund.
Distance Selling Regulations
To cancel, you can Email email@example.com, call 07794400987 or write to us at Customer Services (see contact us for details), quoting your order number. You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period of seven working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) commencing the day after the day of delivery of your item(s). You must take reasonable care of the item(s). Please make it clear when you are contacting us that you are cancelling under the Distance Selling Regulations so we can arrange to refund the delivery charge as well as the purchase price.
We can arrange collection free of charge (unless otherwise stated on the delivery note).
You may cancel an order for services in the same way, within seven working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) of the date of purchase, unless the services begin sooner.
The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to Financial and Insurance Services.
If you have an Internet order query, please Email firstname.lastname@example.org